Alliance Library System Innovation Projects!
If you would like information about or to participate in any of these projects, contact Lori Bell
- ALS Audio Ebooks
Includes MyMediaMall - Downloadable digital audio books for RSA Online libraries and ALS/CARLI online libraries
Tumblebooks - Children's animated audio e-books for all ALS member libraries
- Join the Innovation Google Group - an email group to share ideas for innovative, collaborative grant projects - and about our quarterly
- Alliance Second Life Library 2.0 Information site - Alliance is starting a new
virtual library service in Second Life, a virtual reality world for adults. Nearly
200,000 residents from all over the world reside there. They have special communities for stroke victims, people with disabilities,
and education projects. They also have shopping, land to buy, houses to build, clubs to go to, and anything else
you can think of. You can create your own avatar and enjoy a Second Life. If you would like to participate, contact
Download virtual PDF printer and image resize
How to convert pdf to tiff, pdf to jpg, word to pdf and doc to pdf.
- Grant Blog for Libraries - Lists new grants
- HealthInfo Central Illinois - a project of twenty libraries funded by tne National Library of Medicine
Greater Midwest Region Debuting June 1!
- Illinois Alive! Early Illinois Heroes and Heroines: A Multimedia
- OPAL - Online Programming for All Libraries. Web conferencing programs for librarians
and the general public. Contact Tom Peters if you are interested in joining.